On the Web:
- Google Unveils “Purchases On Google,” Which Are Basically Buy Buttons In Mobile Ads - TechCrunch - "For consumers, this will mean that you’ll see be a “buy” button in some promoted mobile search results, taking you to a page where you can buy the advertised product."
On the Wires:
- ZestFinance Launches Basix Loans to Serve Middle-Class Americans Overlooked by Banks - “ZestFinance was founded to make fair and transparent credit available to everyone, especially those left out of traditional credit systems,” said Douglas Merrill, Founder & CEO of ZestFinance. “Basix will serve regular, hard-working people whose credit scores are just below levels that would allow them to qualify for a bank loan – tens of millions of Americans. Our customers are middle-class Americans who have insufficient credit histories or have weathered a financially-draining life event and are building or rebuilding their credit.”
Glenbrook's 2015 Payments Education
- Our next Payments Boot Camp session is scheduled for August 4-5 in Mountain View, California followed by a one-day Insight Workshop on August 6 on the topic of Data in Payments.
- If you have questions about our payments education program, please contact Carol Coye Benson for more information.
- Click here to share PaymentsNews with a friend
Updates from Glenbrook:
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events.
Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews