On the Web:
- A Central Bank Takes on Mobile Payments - PaymentsViews.com (Elizabeth McQuerry) - "Ecuador’s Central Bank has embarked on an ambitious course to launch an affordable and widely available mobile payment scheme. In fact, it will be the national wallet."
- Going Live with Apple Pay Using Our v.zero SDK_ - Braintree Blog - "Braintree’s v.zero SDK gives merchants the ability to easily add Apple Pay to their apps and allows for the control and flexibility they need to provide the best payment experiences for their customers - whether it’s credit cards, debit cards, wallets like PayPal and Apple Pay and even bitcoin (coming soon)."
On the Wires:
- New Yardi Genesis2 Platform Hits the Market - "Designed with both residential and commercial portfolio operators in mind, Yardi Genesis2 includes an integrated general ledger with streamlined accounts receivable and accounts payable along with features for multifamily such as online rent payments, automated common area maintenance (CAM) reconciliations for commercial, and overage tracking for retail clients."
Updates from Glenbrook:
- Glenbrook's Payments Boot Camps: Oct 21-22 in New York, NY; Dec 9-10 in Palo Alto, CA.
- Glenbrook's Bitcoin: Basics and Beyond Workshop: Nov 19 in New York City
- Money20/20 as become the go-to event in payments... we'll be there in force. The agenda is now available and the event is 90% sold out - if you've been waiting, it's time to register! Use this promo code to register and receive a 20% discount: "GLENBR20"
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews