On the Web:
- Ordering food? Let Google Wallet help you with faster checkout. - Google Commerce Blog - "Google Wallet helps make checkout simpler so we've been partnering with platforms like Shopify, ChowNow and Shopgate to bring faster checkout to thousands of stores and restaurants."
- Google Wallet Adds New Integrations With Shopify, Seamless, Dunkin’ Donuts And More - TechCrunch - "Customers that use Android apps from Dunkin’ Donuts and Seamless, and merchants that build online stores through Shopify, ChowNowand Shopgate, will now all be able to access Google Wallet to make and accept quick payments."
On the Wires:
- It’s All in the Wrist: Digital Insight Deploys Smartwatch Banking - "Digital Insight, an NCR company and leader in digital banking solutions, announced it has released Android smartwatch functionality with Wright-Patt Credit Union. Wright-Patt Credit Union (WPCU) members who own an Android Wear™ watch can now seamlessly check account balances with a flick of the wrist, without the hassle of logging-in to the mobile app."
- ProPay Syncs with QuickBooks for Merchants - Dave Duncan, president of ProPay, added, "We’re excited to offer QuickBooks support for our small business customers in order to simplify and streamline business processes so our clients can focus on growing their business."
Glenbrook's 2015 Payments Education Update!
- Our payments education schedule for 2015 is now available. Our next spring Payments Boot Camp session is scheduled for New York City on April 14-15. We're also holding a one-day Insight Workshop on April 16 following the New York Boot Camp on the topic of Faster Payments. On May 19-20, we will be holding a Payments Boot Camp in Menlo Park, California followed by a one-day Insight Workshop on May 21 on the topic of The New Point of Sale.
- If you have questions about our payments education program, please contact Carol Coye Benson for more information.
- Click here to share PaymentsNews with a friend
Updates from Glenbrook:
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews