On the Web
- Record ATM Fees Rise Toward $5 - Wall St. Journal - "The average cost for using an automated teller machine that isn’t tied to a customer’s bank rose to a record $4.52 per transaction over the past year..."
- Twitter gives co-founder Jack Dorsey a 2nd chance as CEO - AP - "The hiring revealed Monday in a regulatory filing ends Twitter's three-month search for a new leader."
On the Wires
- Elavon to Provide athenahealth With EMV, Point-to-Point Encryption - "Elavon, a leading global payments provider and subsidiary of U.S. Bancorp, today announced that it will be the provider-of-choice for EMV, Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) and tokenization technology for athenahealth, a leading provider of cloud-based services and mobile applications for medical groups and health systems."
- Synchrony Financial and The Container Store to Introduce New Consumer Credit Card Program - "The Container Store Credit Card will provide financing options for the purchase of more than 10,000 products, customized services and organization solutions such as custom closets, including its new, luxury TCS Closets® collection and its popular elfa® closet system."
Glenbrook's 2015 Payments Education
- Our next Payments Boot Camp session is scheduled for October 13-14 in Palo Alto, California followed by a one-day Insight Workshop on October 15 on the topic of Global Payments.
- If you have questions about our payments education program, please contact Russ Jones for more information.
Updates from Glenbrook:
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews
Note: Headline News is compiled by Glenbrook Partners. Throughout the day, as we spot interesting developments, this post is updated. Do you have news to share? Tell us here: firstname.lastname@example.org!