The Payments News web site and its entire contents are for your personal use only. Payments News may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, downloaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, without prior written permission from Glenbrook Partners, LLC.
Payments News contains links to a wide variety of third-party operated web sites and we do not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites in any way. A link from Payments News does not indicate any association with or endorsement by Payments News or Glenbrook Partners, LLC and we have no responsibility for the information, products and/or services found on any third-party web sites. Users of Payments News assume complete responsibility for their use of third-party web sites including any accepting any risk that might be associated with such use.
From time to time, we may include affiliate links to third-party operated web sites that may provide us with compensation from purchases of goods or services made on those sites.
From time to time, Glenbrook Partners or its individual partners or employees may have board, advisory, consulting, equity or other relationships with one or more companies or organizations discussed on this website.
Unless otherwise noted on the Web site, all other trademarks, service marks, and logos used in this Web site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
The complete contents of the Payments News web site are Compilation Copyright © 2002 - 2012 Glenbrook Partners LLC. All Rights Reserved.
This document outlines the types of personal information Glenbrook receives and collects when you access Payments News:
- While operating Payments News, Glenbrook participates in the Google AdSense Network, the Yahoo! Publishers Network and other third-party advertising networks.
- While Glenbrook generates advertising revenue and other statistical information from these networks, we do not control nor do we endorse in any way any advertising that appears on the Payments News web site.
- Glenbrook also uses a variety of third-party monitoring services to monitor usage and activity on Payments News.
- As part of our participation in third-party advertising networks and monitoring services, we and the advertising networks and third parties we are utilizing automatically capture information from any access to Payments News including the URL, referring URL, IP address, browser type and language, search term, the date and time of your request, and other information. The third-parties may be placing and reading cookies in your browser or using web beacons to collect information.
- Glenbrook and the third-parties we use for advertising and monitoring services utilize cookies for identification, tracking, and monitoring purposes.
- Glenbrook regularly analyzes the informaton we collect pertaining to site access, visitor trends, article access, etc. in order to improve our research, plan site enhancements, and measure overall site effectiveness.
- Payments News contains numerous links to other sites. Glenbrook is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- Payments News users can choose to provide comments on articles posted on Payments News. When they do so, users must use the TypeKey authentication system and a link to the user's TypeKey profile may be included with the comment.