On the Web:
- Introducing Square Payroll: A Quick and Easy Way to Pay Your Employees - Square Blog - "Today, we’re making it a whole lot easier for small businesses (especially ones with hourly employees) to do their payroll. Our new Square Payroll product is now available for California sellers and we’ll be looking to expand to more states soon."
On the Wires:
- Early Warning Improves Consumer Access to Financial Services, Enhances Fraud Mitigation - "These predictive checking account applicant screening scores enable financial institutions to improve the access they offer consumers and expand their customer base while continuing to manage fraud. These scores were designed to directly address the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) concerns that too many consumers are denied access to financial services."
- Charge Anywhere launches Miura Shuttle EMV mPOS and Retail POS Products in the U.S. - "The Charge Anywhere EMV solution is immediately available for implementation through First Data or for any First Data business partner. The Company is expecting to complete the EMV certification process with TSYS and Chase Paymentech later this year."
- NCR Uses Advanced Software and 2D Barcodes to Bring Cardless Transactions to Bank of Ningbo ATMs - "Bank of Ningbo customers only need to pre-stage their cash withdrawal amount (up to RMB3,000) by selecting the “Pai Pai Cash” icon on the bank’s mobile banking application, a pre-scheduled transaction will then be generated in the application. As soon as the customers arrive at any of the bank’s ATMs, they can simply scan the 2D barcode on the bottom right hand corner of the ATM screen with their mobile phones to withdraw cash."
- TSYS Extends Relationship with INVEX - “We look forward to continuing our business relationship with TSYS, and are excited about consolidating our consumer line of business onto the more robust TS2® platform,” said Jean Marc Mercier, head of the Card Business for INVEX.
Glenbrook's 2015 Payments Education
- Our next Payments Boot Camp session is scheduled for August 4-5 in Mountain View, California followed by a one-day Insight Workshop on August 6 on the topic of Data in Payments.
- If you have questions about our payments education program, please contact Carol Coye Benson for more information.
- Click here to share PaymentsNews with a friend
Updates from Glenbrook:
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews