On the Web:
- Why Apple Pay will Succeed where Others have Failed - First Data blog - "But this time, one thing is markedly different: by aligning the launch of Apple Pay with the Card Associations’ Payment Tokenization efforts, what we are witnessing is the realization of interoperability, reliability and security standards that have been a long time in coming to the U.S."
On the Wires:
- Lootsie Announces $3.5 Million in Seed Funding to Scale First End-to-End Loyalty Platform for Mobile - “Our core mission over the past two years has been to evolve the same loyalty programs that Fortune 500 companies have been using for decades into the mobile space -- turning loyalty programs mainstream for brands and developers of any size."
Glenbrook's 2015 Payments Education Schedule Now Available!
- Our payments education schedule for this year is now available. Our spring Payments Boot Camp sessions begin in Menlo Park, CA on March 3-4 followed by New York City on April 14-15. We're also holding two one-day Insight Workshops this spring - B2B Payments on March 5 in Menlo Park and Payments for the Unbanked on April 16 in New York City.
- If you have questions about our payments education program, please contact Carol Coye Benson for more information.
- Click here to share PaymentsNews with a friend
Updates from Glenbrook:
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews