On the Web:
- Coming Soon!
On the Wires:
- Fiserv Puts Control in the Hands of Cardholders With Mobile Card Management Application - "CardValet from Fiserv is a turnkey mobile application that can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Using CardValet, cardholders can turn their card off when their card is not in use, establish spending limits to allow transactions up to a certain dollar value and decline transactions when amounts exceed predefined thresholds. In addition, transactions can be monitored or controlled for specific merchant categories, such as travel, restaurants, or entertainment, and can be denied or reported for specific types of merchants."
- ShopKeep Pocket Mobile App Launches with Powerful, Real-Time Reporting Features - "ShopKeep Pocket is a best-in-class mobile reporting application that enables merchants to quickly access their business data in real-time, wherever they are. The new app will work in tandem with ShopKeep Register, the company’s point of sale application, and offers users the ability to monitor business operations via their mobile devices, permitting increased connectivity and productivity on-the-go."
- Western Union to Launch Direct to Bank from US to Mexico - "An agreement recently signed between Western Union and UniTeller, will allow Western Union customers in the US to send cash directly into qualifying bank accounts – totaling more than 60 million individual bank accounts1. The UniTeller network currently covers top banks in Mexico."
- MasterCard and Masabi Set Commuters Free From Cash - "By combining MasterCard’s payment technology with Masabi’s JustRide mobile ticketing platform consumers will experience a faster and more convenient way to get around a city’s transit system."
- New Bill.com Payments for NetSuite Achieves ‘Built for NetSuite’ Verification - "The Bill.com Payments for NetSuite SuiteApp is an integrated, full-service payments services solution available for NetSuite users. The new SuiteApp allows users to pay bills anytime, anywhere by clicking one button within NetSuite."
- T-Mobile Gives Mobile Money Customers an Extra $20 on Their Tax Refund - "T-Mobile CEO John Legere today announced via Twitter that T-Mobile customers with Mobile Money who set up and receive a direct deposit of their tax refund onto their registered T-Mobile Visa® Prepaid Card will get a $20 credit."
Glenbrook's 2015 Payments Education Schedule Now Available!
- Our payments education schedule for this year is now available. Our spring Payments Boot Camp sessions begin in Menlo Park, CA on March 3-4 followed by New York City on April 14-15. We're also holding two one-day Insight Workshops this spring - B2B Payments on March 5 in Menlo Park and Payments for the Unbanked on April 16 in New York City.
- If you have questions about our payments education program, please contact Carol Coye Benson for more information.
- Click here to share PaymentsNews with a friend
Updates from Glenbrook:
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews