On the Web:
- Square Introduces Square Cash for Businesses, With a Low 1.5 Percent Processing Fee - Re/code.net - "Starting Monday, any individual, business or nonprofit can create a Square Cash username — or $cashtag, in Square parlance — that consists of a dollar sign followed by a name..."
On the Wires:
- Square Cash is Open for Business - "So we’re excited to announce today that Square Cash is now available for businesses everywhere in the U.S. We deposit payments directly into your bank account (as opposed to a holding account), and offer an aggressive and affordable professional rate of only 1.5%."
- Western Union and Hyperwallet Forge Strategic Alliance to Address the Global Mass Payments Market - “By integrating our payments ecosystem with Hyperwallet’s platform, we have enabled a mass payment product that will help change how global payments are made today, while helping meet the rigorous compliance demands faced when making global payments.”
- New Version of RelayAccount Helps Simplify Collection of Patient Payment - “Helping providers clearly track a patient’s financial obligations and enable automated collections on payment plans are becoming two business-critical capabilities in today’s healthcare market,” said Matt Larsen, vice president of Innovation, RelayHealth Financial.
- Wells Fargo Offers Spanish Language Mobile Banking Experience - "Our convenient and award-winning mobile banking app now offers Spanish-speaking customers the option of tailoring an in-language experience to best suit their needs,” said Brett Pitts, head of Digital for Wells Fargo Virtual Channels. “We’re proud that we continue to make improvements to our digital banking products that allow more customers to take advantage of the convenience and security of mobile banking in their preferred language.”
Glenbrook's 2015 Payments Education Update!
- Our payments education schedule for 2015 is now available. Our next spring Payments Boot Camp session is scheduled for New York City on April 14-15. We're also holding a one-day Insight Workshop on April 16 following the New York Boot Camp on the topic of Faster Payments.
- If you have questions about our payments education program, please contact Carol Coye Benson for more information.
- Click here to share PaymentsNews with a friend
Updates from Glenbrook:
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews