On the Web:
- American Express’ Plenti rewrites loyalty landscape as mobile’s role explodes - Mobile Commerce Daily - “Plenti has been built as a digital program from the ground up, and the Plenti mobile app plays a big role in how our customers can use the program,” said Jed Scala, head of marketing and product at Plenti.
- PayPal explains why it’s buying mobile wallet provider Paydiant - NFC World - "We really have two customers; we have consumers and we have merchants. Anything we can do to make it easier for the merchant to connect to the consumer and then get out of the way of the rest of it is the approach we’re taking."
- Chinese Phone Giant Xiaomi Tests Mobile Wallet That Pays Interest - Re/code.net - "Chinese phone giant Xiaomi has introduced a new wrinkle on the mobile wallet: A portable account that bears interest."
- US Lawmakers form digital payment caucus - The Hill - "Reps. Randy Neugebauer (R-Texas), David Scott (D-Ga.), Krysten Sinema (D-Ariz.) and Lynn Westmoreland (R-Ga.) formed the Congressional Payments Technology Caucus (CPTC)."
Glenbrook's 2015 Payments Education Update!
- Our payments education schedule for 2015 is now available. Our next spring Payments Boot Camp session is scheduled for New York City on April 14-15. We're also holding a one-day Insight Workshop on April 16 following the New York Boot Camp on the topic of Faster Payments.
- If you have questions about our payments education program, please contact Carol Coye Benson for more information.
- Click here to share PaymentsNews with a friend
Updates from Glenbrook:
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews