On the web:
- Isis Official Gives a Broad Peek at Product Plans for Its National Rollout Next Year - Digital Transactions (John Stewart) - "Thursday’s preview sketched out in a bit more detail a product outline for the national launch that Isis chief executive Michael Abbott revealed a month ago at the Money2020 payments conference in Las Vegas."
- Mobile remittances and m-payments: Lessons from Kenya and a Western Union global overview - Uruthra Kumar Sreedharan (Western Union Digital) - "Western Union predicts that all modes of money transfer within the industry - whether sending money by mobile, from a bank, or via the internet - will eventually converge to form a single, cross-platform channel."
On the wires:
- Oberthur Technologies Makes Mobile Users’ Lives Easier with Its MultiSIM, The First SIM Card Combining Classic SIM, Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM Plug-Ins - "Oberthur Technologies’ MultiSIM enables operators to make important savings as it helps them to rationalize their logistics as well as improve flexibility and efficiency at warehouses and point-of-sales."
- WEX Announces Plans to Acquire ExxonMobil’s European Commercial Fuel Card Program - “Today’s announcement represents a significant milestone for WEX, as building our on-the-ground presence in the European market has been a key element to our international expansion strategy."
Updates from Glenbrook:
- Looking for consulting help from Glenbrook? Let us know your needs here - and we'll get right back to you!
- Join Glenbrook's Carol Coye Benson and Scott Loftesness for our Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp on December 10-11th in Palo Alto, California!
- Glenbrook's Jacqueline Chilton will be speaking social media and payments at the W.net Northern California LINC Networking event being held November 14 at Google.
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews