On the Web
- Survey: When it Comes to Credit Scores, Consumers are Confused - FICO Blog - "We launched the FICO® Score Open Access Program to help educate consumers about credit scores and to give them regular access to and feedback on the same FICO® Scores used by their lenders for credit decisions."
On the Wires
- MasterCard Incorporated Reports Third-Quarter 2015 Financial Results - “We are pleased with the results we delivered this quarter, in spite of the ongoing uncertainty in the global economy. We continue to see double-digit growth in both volume and transactions in most of our regions around the world,” said Ajay Banga, president and CEO, MasterCard. “As the world becomes more digitally driven, our innovations and investments in things such as MasterPass, EMV and biometrics are helping to redefine the way people shop and pay with convenience and security.”
- OmnyPay Unveils Omni-Channel Mobile Payments Solution Aimed at Retailers - "“This is a game-changer for retailers that goes way beyond anything currently on the market,” said Ashok Narasimhan, co-founder and CEO of OmnyPay. “Not only does OmnyPay’s solution allow seamless integration of all things related to loyalty, rewards, and promotions, it also works across all iOS and Android devices, and across all shopping channels."
- JCB International Opens Silicon Valley Office - Jun-ichi Minowa, Executive Vice President, Business Design & Development of JCB commented, "Our new Silicon Valley office will enable us to incorporate the latest technology and develop new services in cooperation with enterprises in America and strengthen our existing business".
Glenbrook's 2015 Payments Education
- Our next Payments Boot Camp session is scheduled for Palo Alto, California on December 1-2 followed by a one-day Insight Workshop on December 3 on the topic of Digita Payments. Registration for both sessions is open and available now.
- If you have questions about our payments education program, please contact Russ Jones for more information.
Updates from Glenbrook:
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews
Note: Headline News is compiled by Glenbrook Partners. Throughout the day, as we spot interesting developments, this post is updated. Do you have news to share? Tell us here: firstname.lastname@example.org!