On the Web:
- Citibank Is Working On Its Own Digital Currency, Citicoin - TechCrunch - "In a move that should be of no surprise to anyone familiar with the space, Citibank has admitted to running a test platform for digital currencies and is pondering its own solution, CitiCoin."
On the Wires:
- Elavon Partners with Emdeon to Launch Transend Pay That Speeds Up Healthcare Insurance Payments - "With Transend Pay, claim payments from participating insurance payers are deposited automatically into a hospital or healthcare provider’s bank account on file with Elavon and are reported on bank statements and MerchantConnect.com, Elavon’s online customer reporting tool. Because Emdeon serves as the clearinghouse for the paying insurance companies, protected health information remains secure via this new processing platform."
- TSYS Extends Relationship with U.S. Bank - "TSYS announced today that it has signed a long-term renewal with U.S. Bank. As part of the agreement, TSYS will continue to support the bank’s commercial card payment services in the United States, Europe and Canada, and will also support their acquiring business."
- Payment Alliance International Adds Digital Fundraising Capabilities to ATMs - “Adding the Digital Donations technology to ATMs is a game changer for everyone involved,” stated John J. Leehy III, president and chief executive officer for PAI. “There are so many worthy causes that deserve our support. Now retailers and ATM operators have an efficient way to get involved and really do some good,” added Leehy.
Glenbrook's 2015 Payments Education
- Our next Payments Boot Camp session is scheduled for August 4-5 in Mountain View, California followed by a one-day Insight Workshop on August 6 on the topic of Data in Payments.
- If you have questions about our payments education program, please contact Carol Coye Benson for more information.
- Click here to share PaymentsNews with a friend
Updates from Glenbrook:
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews