On the Web:
- PayPal is Forever Changing Commerce, Everywhere - PayPal Stories - "Today, at an event in San Francisco, we announced new relationships, product experiences and strategies to be able to deliver faster, safer and more elegant buying experiences as we prepare to become an independent, public company under the ticker PYPL."
- Stripe to Land $5 Billion Valuation in New Investment - Re/code.net - "Stripe, the online payments company, is in talks to raise new investment dollars at around a $5 billion valuation, according to multiple sources familiar with the deal. The exact amount of the investment could not be learned."
On the Wires:
- Bigcommerce and PayPal Collaborate to Introduce Seamless Payment Processing for Small and Mid-sized Retailers - “PayPal takes a partner-based approach to payments to help merchants and consumers connect more easily,” said Bill Ready, SVP of Global Merchant and NextGen Commerce at PayPal. “We’re excited to team-up with Bigcommerce to offer an end-to-end ecommerce solution that makes it easier than ever for their merchants to launch and grow their businesses. Together, we are giving merchants everything they need to open an online store in just minutes rather than weeks -- all bundled into a single integration.”
Glenbrook's 2015 Payments Education
- Our next spring Payments Boot Camp session is scheduled for August 4-5 in Mountain View, California followed by a one-day Insight Workshop on May 21 on the topic of Data in Payments.
- If you have questions about our payments education program, please contact Carol Coye Benson for more information.
- Click here to share PaymentsNews with a friend
Updates from Glenbrook:
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews