GLENBROOK PAYMENTS EDUCATION EVENTS
Here's a quick reminder that we have two of our Glenbrook payments education events coming up later this month - both in Palo Alto, California - we hope to see you there!
Bring your colleagues along! Group discounts are available. For more information or to learn about our private workshops conducted at your location, contact Glenbrook's Russ Jones.
ON THE WEB
- Princeton Bitcoin Book (PDF) - Large introduction to Bitcoin from Princeton.
ON THE WIRES
- Banc of California Teams with MasterCard for Debit Card Program - "We congratulate Banc of California on becoming a MasterCard issuer," said John Ainsworth, executive vice president of North America, MasterCard. "We are proud that Banc of California has selected MasterCard as their debit card network and we look forward to working with them as they grow their payment solutions business."
- L.L.Bean Visa Card rewards lucky cardmember with $100,000 in Get Outdoors $100,000 Giveaway - "Our credit card program with L.L.Bean is all about rewarding cardmembers for their loyalty to one of the most iconic brands in the country," said Denny Nealon, head of partnerships at Barclaycard US. "The giveaway was simple and fun for our cardmembers and an example of just one of the exclusive benefits they enjoy when using their card at L.L.Bean and for everyday purchases."
- First Data Reports Fourth Quarter 2015 Financial Results - "During a quarter that saw First Data return to public ownership, we were pleased to post continued revenue growth, solid margin expansion, and the refinancing of all our high cost debt earlier than planned,” said Frank Bisignano, First Data Chairman and CEO.
- Glenbrook’s Carol Coye Benson will be at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona February 22-25. Let her know if you will be there!
- Real Time Payments in the US: Implications for the Payment Industry - Atlanta, GA - February 10, 2016. Glenbrook's Elizabeth McQuerry will be moderating this discussion on what "faster payments" really means, how it's been implemented in other countries, and how it may shape banking and how we pay.
UPDATES FROM GLENBROOK
- We're hiring! Passionate about payments? Love solving tough client problems? If that describes you, come join us! Click here to learn more!
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews
Note: Headline News is compiled by Glenbrook Partners. Throughout the day, as we spot interesting developments, this post is updated. Do you have news to share? Tell us here: email@example.com!