On the Web:
- Understanding the blockchain - O'Reilly Radar - "There is no doubt that we are moving from a single cryptocurrency focus (bitcoin) to a variety of cryptocurrency-based applications built on top of the blockchain. This article examines the impact of the blockchain on developers, the segmentation of blockchain applications, and the network effects factors affecting bitcoin and blockchains."
On the Wires:
- Commerce Bank Introduces New Visa® Rewards and Signature Rewards Credit Card Affiliations - "In an ongoing effort to expand its affinity card program with organizations across the country, Commerce Bank has come together to offer a Visa® Rewards credit card program in affiliation with Southern Illinois University (SIU) Alumni Association, North Dakota State University (NDSU) Alumni Association and Tennis Express."
Glenbrook's 2015 Payments Education Schedule Now Available!
- Our payments education schedule for this year is now available. Our spring Payments Boot Camp sessions begin in Menlo Park, CA on March 3-4 followed by New York City on April 14-15. We're also holding two one-day Insight Workshops this spring - B2B Payments on March 5 in Menlo Park and Payments for the Unbanked on April 16 in New York City.
- If you have questions about our payments education program, please contact Carol Coye Benson for more information.
- Click here to share PaymentsNews with a friend
Updates from Glenbrook:
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews