On the Web:
- Apple Pay Signals New Era at Cash Register - New York Times - "The swift reaction by companies in the weeks since Apple Pay was unveiled makes clear that how we normally pay for goods and services is ripe for transformation."
- How RAM Scrapers Work: The Sneaky Tools Behind the Latest Credit Card Hacks - WIRED - "RAM scrapers can be installed remotely on a big-box retailer’s network and deployed widely to dozens of stores in a franchise."
On the Wires:
- BofA Merrill Introduces Digital Disbursements
- Capital One to Replace AmEx as CostCo Co-Brand Issuer (Canada)
- Digital River to Provide Apple Pay Support Through Its mPOS Solution
Updates from Glenbrook:
- Glenbrook's Payments in Europe Workshop: Oct 9 in Palo Alto, CA
- Glenbrook's Payments Boot Camps: Oct 7-8 in Palo Alto, CA.; Oct 21-22 in New York, NY; Dec 9-10 in Palo Alto, CA.
- Glenbrook's Bitcoin: Basics and Beyond Workshop: Nov 19 in New York, NY
- Money20/20 has become the go-to event in payments. We'll be there in force... will you? Use this promo code to register "GLENBR20"
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews