On the Web:
- Coming Soon!
On the Wires:
- First Data Launches Clover® Mini, The Future of Payment Terminals - “Just as the smartphone changed the lives of billions of people around the world, Clover is revolutionizing the way business owners run their companies,” said Guy Chiarello, president of First Data. “With its elegant design, ease of use, and ability to customize the user experience with the growing Clover® App Market, Clover Mini is the comprehensive solution that business owners need.”
- Bank of America Merchant Services Launches Clover® Mini™ Point-of-Sale System for Small Businesses - “The launch of Clover Mini is a response to our small business clients, who tell us they want streamlined capability and innovation,” said Tim Tynan, CEO, Bank of America Merchant Services. “The built-in layers of security protection also give business owners peace of mind, so they can focus on what matters most, their customers and growing their business.”
- NFC Forum Publishes New and Updated Technical Specifications - "Available from the NFC Forum website, the specifications deliver new capabilities that support improved RF communication, device identification, greater security in peer-to-peer (P2P) messaging, and new RF Interface extensions for optimized and scalable P2P and memory tag communications."
- Discover to Close Home Loans Business - "The business is not projected to meet our financial expectations due to ongoing challenges to our home loans operating model, so we made the difficult decision to exit," said Carlos Minetti, president of consumer banking for Discover.
Glenbrook's 2015 Payments Education
- Our next spring Payments Boot Camp session is scheduled for August 4-5 in Mountain View, California followed by a one-day Insight Workshop on August 6 on the topic of Data in Payments.
- If you have questions about our payments education program, please contact Carol Coye Benson for more information.
- Click here to share PaymentsNews with a friend
Updates from Glenbrook:
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews