On the web:
- Bitcoin Faces Regulatory Push in Senate Banking Committee Hearing - CoinDesk - “It’s not even the regulatory issue that’s the problem. It’s the banking relationships that are the problem.”
On the wires:
- PulseWallet Collaborates with Fujitsu to Offer Innovative, Secure, Paperless Solutions for Point of Sale Transactions - "PulseWallet terminals will provide maximum security and authentication of users to the retailer, while providing an all-in-one payment system for consumers to access their virtual wallets. Once registered, consumers can leave their credit or debits cards at home and simply scan their palm for payment at POS."
- Connect Financial Software Solutions Partners With CU Wallet on Credit Union Mobile Wallet Initiative - “The partnership between Connect FSS and CU Wallet will enable credit unions to claim a stake in the future of the payment landscape,” said Grant Parry, president of Connect FSS.
- Gemalto and IBM to Offer Enhanced eBanking Security Platform - “Our ability to deliver innovative authentication solutions is of critical importance to our clients, particularly those in the banking industry,” said Kris Lovejoy, general manager of IBM Security Services.
- Spire Payments Supplies Bluetooth-Based mPOS Devices for the Smart TPE Project, a New Payment Solution for Credit Agricole’s Mobile Merchants - "The solution is based on two components: a smart phone application that can be down-loaded from the AppStore or Google Play and the Spire Payments Bluetooth-based PosMate Smart mPOS device"
Updates from Glenbrook:
- Looking for consulting help from Glenbrook? Let us know your needs here - and we'll get right back to you!
- Join Glenbrook's Carol Coye Benson and Scott Loftesness for our Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp on December 10-11th in Palo Alto, California!
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews