ON THE WEB
- The future of mobile wallets in India - The Hindu BusinessLine - "The consumer payments industry (specifically wallets) will play a crucial role in the future growth of digital payments in the country."
- R3: Biggest-Ever Blockchain Trial is Only the Beginning - CoinDesk - "Going forward, he said, the company plans to drill down into other areas of focus including distributed ledger interoperability, privacy, identity and scalability, and that the tests were likely to be smaller in scale."
ON THE WIRES
- Banking on the new chase.com is even easier - “Customers continually seek easy ways to access their accounts, so we’re making it easier for customers to bank their way,” said Gavin Michael, Head of Digital for Chase. “We’re excited to bring the look and feel that customers love on the new chase.com home page to behind the sign in experience.”
- Prosper Marketplace Unveils Prosper Daily, Its First Mobile App - “By using Prosper Daily just a few minutes a day, consumers can begin to get on top of their finances” said Aaron Vermut, chief executive officer of Prosper Marketplace. “We’re excited to be the first marketplace lender to offer a financial wellness app to consumers.”
GLENBROOK PAYMENTS EDUCATION EVENTS
Our next Glenbrook payments education events are coming up in early April - both in New York City - we hope to see you there!
- Payments Boot Camp - New York City - April 5-6
- Insight Workshop - New York City - Global Payments - April 7
Bring your colleagues along! Group discounts are available. For more information or to learn about our private workshops conducted at your location, contact Glenbrook's Russ Jones.
UPDATES FROM GLENBROOK
- We're hiring! Passionate about payments? Love solving tough client problems? If that describes you, come join us! Click here to learn more!
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews
Note: Headline News is compiled by Glenbrook Partners. Throughout the day, as we spot interesting developments, this post is updated. Do you have news to share? Tell us here: email@example.com!