On the Web:
- The Death of Cash - Bloomberg Business - "Pause for a second and marvel at how strange this is. Banks have always paid interest to depositors. We’ve entered a new era of surplus in which banks—some, anyway—are deigning to accept money only if customers are willing to pay for the privilege."
On the Wires:
- New Brand Campaign: Wells Fargo Celebrates Why We Work - “By recognizing and appreciating people’s hard work, and, importantly, why they do it, we are showing them we understand their desires and needs. We believe their ability to see that in us is fundamental to customers welcoming Wells Fargo to help them succeed financially,” said Jamie Moldafsky, Wells Fargo’s Chief Marketing Officer. “Caring is core to who we are at Wells Fargo, a belief that very much influenced our approach to this campaign.”
- Fidelity Mobile® for Apple Watch™ Lets Investors Track Markets with a Twist of the Wrist - “Fidelity’s goal is to consistently provide customers with innovative ways to stay connected to the market and their investments anytime, anywhere,” said Richard Blunck, executive vice president of digital distribution at Fidelity. “The elegant and innovative design of the Apple Watch, coupled with Fidelity's app, will provide investors with fluid access to financial information on the go.”
- Charles Schwab Introduces Apple Watch App and Unveils Enhanced Mobile Experience - “Our clients are passionate about the markets and they want to take advantage of the latest innovations in mobile technology to stay connected nearly every waking hour. This exciting new era of wearable technology elegantly extends Schwab’s powerful mobile capabilities to the Apple Watch, giving investors the unprecedented ability to literally bring the markets with them wherever they go1,” said Diane Russell, Senior Vice President of Platform and Product Management at Charles Schwab.
Glenbrook's 2015 Payments Education
- Our next spring Payments Boot Camp session is scheduled for May 19-20 in Menlo Park, California followed by a one-day Insight Workshop on May 21 on the topic of The New Point of Sale.
- If you have questions about our payments education program, please contact Carol Coye Benson for more information.
- Click here to share PaymentsNews with a friend
Updates from Glenbrook:
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews