On the Web:
- Bebe Stores Confirms Credit Card Breach - Krebs on Security - "On Thursday, KrebsOnSecurity reported that several banks had complained about a pattern of fraudulent charges on customer credit cards that all had one thing in common: They’d all been used at bebe locations across the country."
On the Wires:
- bebe stores, inc. Identifies and Stops Payment Card Security Incident - "Based on its investigation to date, the Company believes the attack was focused on and limited to data from payment cards swiped in its U.S., Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands stores during a short window between November 8, 2014 and November 26, 2014."
- SpyderLynk Wins Citi® Mobile Challenge 2014 for Its SnapTag® Mobile Wallet for Small Business - "SpyderLynk’s entry “CitiWallet for Small Business” delivers an easy-to-adopt payment solution for small businesses using SnapPay, which allows consumers to simply scan a SnapTag, enter the amount to pay the merchant and hit go. It’s that simple."
- Virgin Money agrees strategic partnership with Monitise - Jayne-Anne Gadhia, Chief Executive Officer of Virgin Money, said: “We are excited to be extending our quest for smarter, brighter and better banking solutions with a partner that shares our ambition to bring unique, intuitive and valuable service features to our customers. Mobile is an important banking channel that will help us maintain our growth momentum, and our partnership with Monitise and its network of partners will support us as we grow.”
- EFTA Announces Addition of EyeLock as New Board Member - “We are pleased to bring EyeLock onto the EFTA Board. EyeLock’s understanding of payments authentication technology will bring a new perspective to Board discussions around one of the most important issues facing the payments industry today,” said Kurt Helwig, president and CEO of EFTA.
Updates from Glenbrook:
- The next session of Glenbrook's Payments Boot Camp will be held Dec 9-10 in Palo Alto, CA. Join us!
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews