On the Web:
- There Is No Such Thing As An International Wire - PaymentsViews.com (Erin McCune) - "I am writing this post on an airplane, en route to Amsterdam for Bitcoin 2014 where I will be exploring alternatives to the complicated, unpredictable and expensive correspondent banking process."
- What We Have Been Up to at Circle - The Circle Blog (Jeremy Allaire) - "First, it’s really important to understand that our focus is on promoting and supporting Bitcoin as a payment utility and as a secure store of value. We’re not interested in or focused on the speculative value of Bitcoin."
- Circle Reveals Roadmap for Bringing Bitcoin to Mainstream Market - CoinDesk - "Perhaps most notably, Circle revealed its intention to act as a “digital custodian” for its customers, allowing consumers to access bitcoin without running bitcoin software, managing private keys or storing bitcoin in a secure location."
Updates from Glenbrook:
- Glenbrook Payments Boot Camps: Aug 5-6 in San Jose, CA.; Oct 7-8 in Palo Alto, CA.; Oct 21-22 in New York City; Dec 9-10 in Palo Alto, CA.
- Glenbrook Payments Insights Workshops: Bitcoin: Basics and Beyond, June 25 in New York City.
- The Kindle edition of our book "Payments Systems in the U.S. - Second Edition" - is now available in the Kindle Store as well as in an iBooks version for your iPad or Mac in the iBooks Store.
- Feedback: How are we doing for you? I'd love to hear from you - drop me a quick note: email@example.com or leave me a voicemail: +1.650.469.3421.
- Got news? Please forward press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Need consulting help from Glenbrook for one of your payments projects? Let us know your needs here - and we'll get right back to you!
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews