On the Web:
- Enabling mobile wallets will enhance all-around business - Mobile Commerce Daily - "China’s ecommerce sectors continue to show that mobile wallet systems can be successful, according to new data from Forrester Research."
On the Wires:
- FIU Partners With PayByPhone to Bring Parking Convenience on Campus - "Since Miami (Parking Authority) became the first major US city to accept mobile payments for parking in 2008, PayByPhone has become an incredibly popular payment option in the South Florida area."
Updates from Glenbrook:
- Glenbrook Payments Boot Camps: Aug 5-6 in San Jose, CA.; Oct 7-8 in Palo Alto, CA.; Oct 21-22 in New York City; Dec 9-10 in Palo Alto, CA.
- Money2020 has become the go-to event in payments. We'll be there in force... will you? Use this promo code to register "GLENBR20"
- The Kindle edition of our book "Payments Systems in the U.S. - Second Edition" - is now available in the Kindle Store as well as in an iBooks version for your iPad or Mac in the iBooks Store.
- Feedback: How are we doing for you? I'd love to hear from you - drop me a quick note: email@example.com or leave me a voicemail: +1.650.469.3421.
- Got news? Please forward press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Need consulting help from Glenbrook for one of your payments projects? Let us know your needs here - and we'll get right back to you!
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews