On the Web:
- Payments regulation: a summary of the latest views - Financial Services Club Blog (Chris Skinner) - "This new generation could be real-time payments, which were discussed in a strategy roundtable session. At present there are around 35 faster or real-time payments initiatives launched or under development globally."
- EMV migration won't save retail - Fierce RetailIT - "Some contend that fraud will actually increase during the shift to EMV cards."
On the Wires:
- Tesco Collaborates with NCR to Redefine the Customer Experience - "NCR collaborated with Tesco to empower Tesco’s associates to spend more time engaging with shoppers and delivering great customer service at the checkout, driving up satisfaction and loyalty."
Updates from Glenbrook:
- Glenbrook Payments Boot Camps: Aug 5-6 in San Jose, CA.; Oct 7-8 in Palo Alto, CA.; Oct 21-22 in New York City; Dec 9-10 in Palo Alto, CA.
- Glenbrook Payments Insights Workshops: Bitcoin: Basics and Beyond, June 25 in New York City.
- The Kindle edition of our book "Payments Systems in the U.S. - Second Edition" - is now available in the Kindle Store as well as in an iBooks version for your iPad or Mac in the iBooks Store.
- Feedback: How are we doing for you? I'd love to hear from you - drop me a quick note: email@example.com or leave me a voicemail: +1.650.469.3421.
- Got news? Please forward press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Need consulting help from Glenbrook for one of your payments projects? Let us know your needs here - and we'll get right back to you!
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews