GlobalPlatform, the organization which standardizes the management of applications on secure chip technology, has announced its Board of Directors for fiscal year 2014.
For the fourth year, Marc Kekicheff – Senior Business Leader of Chip Innovation at Visa Inc. retains his position as Chairman. Uwe Wittig – Group Vice-President within the Mobile Security Business Unit at Giesecke & Devrient continues as GlobalPlatform Vice-Chairman; and Yves Moulart – Director of Development and Innovation within STMicroelectronics' Secure MCUs Division, Integrated Secure Solutions, is again confirmed as GlobalPlatform’s Secretary / Treasurer.
The GlobalPlatform Board of Directors, in its entirety, consists of the following GlobalPlatform Members:
- Marc Kekicheff, Senior Business Leader of Chip Innovation – Visa Inc.
- Uwe Wittig, Group Vice-President within the Mobile Security Business Unit – Giesecke & Devrient
- Yves Moulart, Director of Development and Innovation, Secure MCUs Division, Integrated Secure Solutions – STMicroelectronics
- Simon Moore, Director of Engineering of the Secure Services Division – ARM
- Rémi de Fouchier, Vice-President, Marketing Communication – Gemalto
- Arnaud du Chéné, Vice President, Head of Product Quality within Global Chip & Contactless Solutions – MasterCard Worldwide
- Eikazu Niwano, Producer in the R&D Planning Department – NTT Corporation
- Andreas Muehlberger, Senior Director Engineering – NXP Semiconductors Business Unit Identification
- Sebastian Hans, Senior Standardization Manager – Oracle
- Jeppe Dorff, Head of Transaction Services – Rogers Communication
- Jon Geater, Chief Technology Officer – Trustonic