On the web:
- Will U.S. consumers and retailers ever be ready for NFC? - Mobile Commerce Daily - “While I wouldn’t say that Google has given up on NFC, they certainly are acknowledging a willingness to work outside of that system as an interim solution,” said Brian Stein, managing director at Pervasive Path, Cleveland, OH.
On the wires:
- Chase Kicks off the Holidays with VIP Lounges for United MileagePlus® Card Members at Two Major Malls - "Chase and United Airlines will again kick off the holiday season with a VIP Lounge experience, where Chase United MileagePlus® Card members relax and take a break from shopping in two United hub cities: Short Hills, N.J., and San Francisco, CA."
- Royal Bank of Scotland Chooses NCR to Help Design and Deliver Convenience for Customers - "NCR will install more than 2,000 NCR SelfServ ATMs over the next three years, including a large percentage that will enable cash and cheque deposit alongside traditional cash withdrawal capabilities."
Updates from Glenbrook:
- Looking for consulting help from Glenbrook? Let us know your needs here - and we'll get right back to you!
- Join Glenbrook's Carol Coye Benson and Scott Loftesness for our Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp on December 10-11th in Palo Alto, California!
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews