On the web:
- Intuit brings on ‘big data’ big guns with Level Up Analytics acquisition - VentureBeat - "The Level Up Analytics team is a rockstar group..."
- Mobile Payments Startup Flint Raises $6M Series B Led By Digicel Group - TechCrunch - "Flint also offers more competitive transaction fees than players like Square, especially when debit cards come into play — debit card swipes essentially cost 1.95% while those with credit cards pay 2.95%."
- The Future of Merchant-Funded Rewards - Emerging Payments Strategies - "And though merchant-funded rewards programs seem to be treading water somewhere between being viability and volatility at times, there’s probably no better cooperative model, so long as everybody is cooperating."
- Strategy Analytics Lowers Outlook for NFC Based Mobile Payments - Mobile Marketing Watch - "The analysts now estimate that 115 Million NFC handset owners will spend just over $48 Billion using their NFC phones by 2017."
On the wires:
- Coming Soon!
Updates from Glenbrook:
- Looking for consulting help from Glenbrook? Let us know your needs here - and we'll get right back to you!
- Join Glenbrook's Carol Coye Benson and Scott Loftesness for our Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp on December 10-11th in Palo Alto, California!
- Glenbrook's Elizabeth McQuerry will be speaking on New Payments Regulation in Brazil at the International Money Transmitter Conference in Miami Nov 4-7, 2013.
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews