On the web:
- Stripe–simple online payments levering technology banks are missing - The Bankwatch - "Banks are still too focussed on platforms that support legacy systems, and that’s where a company like Stripe excels versus banks."
On the wires:
- MasterCard Launches Priceless Aruba - "Aruba is the fifth city in the Caribbean to join MasterCard’s Priceless Cities program."
Updates from Glenbrook:
- Join us for our new series of Glenbrook Payments Boot Camps coming this October - 8th/9th in the San Francisco Bay Area and 23rd/24th in New York City!
- Be sure to take our new Payments and Bitcoin survey asking what you think about Bitcoin in particular and math-based currencies in general!
- Glenbrook's Carol Coye Benson will be speaking at this year's American Bankers Association Annual Convention on October 20-22 in New Orleans. She'll be participating in a panel discussion on The Future of the Payments Industry.
- Join our mailing list for updates about Glenbrook events. Follow us on Twitter: @paymentsnews and @paymentsviews