On the web:
- A European payments narrative - Tomorrow's Transactions - "In summary, then, the high-level European narrative? It is that disruption is coming, it is coming from the new players, enabled by a friendly regulatory environment, and the vector into the mass market will be retailers."
- To Sell Stuff Online, Make It Easy to Buy in the Bathroom - Wired - "Thanks to the Apple iPad and other tablets, people are now shopping on the couch, in the bed, and in the kitchen, not to mention the most comfortable of “lean-back” environments: the bathroom."
- Instant Bitcoin Purchases at Coinbase - Coinbase Blog - "There are only a few seconds between you and more Bitcoin."
On the wires:
- “Dig In and Do Good” Gives MasterCard® Cardholders a Simple Way to Help Drive Funding and Stand Up To Cancer - "Beginning today, when cardholders spend $10 or more when dining out, or ordering in, and choose to pay with their MasterCard card through September 28, 2013, MasterCard will make a donation to Stand Up To Cancer one precious cent at a time, up to a total of $4MM."
- MoneyGram International Adds W. Alexander Hoffmann as SVP, global product management and emerging channels - "Hoffmann was previously head of consumer growth for Europe, Middle East and Africa at PayPal."
Upcoming from Glenbrook:
- Summer Camp! - A special summer session of our popular Payments Boot Camp - in Half Moon Bay on August 6th and 7th... Also, an optional half day course on Data In Payments - August 8th, also in Half Moon Bay. Join Carol, Scott and Russ for lively, interactive sessions - register now!
- Follow Glenbrook Partners on LinkedIn! -