On the web:
- Isis Mobile Wallet Will Give You $100 Amazon Gift Card If You Add a Credit Card to Your Account - Droid Life
- Restaurants Are Turning to Loyalty Reward Apps to Lure Customers - Wall St. Journal - "Restaurant operators are increasingly supplementing their old loyalty-card programs with mobile options to keep eaters coming back in a soft economy."
- Google, Adobe and Best Buy are working on an ecommerce web data standard - GigaOm - "The companies are going public with the “Customer Experience Digital Data Acquisition” standard now..."
- Large retailers to ramp up mobile POS strategies in the second half - Mobile Commerce Daily - "Of merchants with 500 or more employees, 61 percent have either already deployed mPOS technology or plan to do so some time in the next 12 months..."
- Target sets sights on mobile, social shopping with winning app concept - Mobile Commerce Daily - "The goal is to streamline the group shopping experience, which could be particularly helpful with Target’s core group of moms to help map out her family’s shopping via an app."
On the wires:
- Coming Soon!
Upcoming from Glenbrook:
- Summer Camp! - A special summer session of our popular Payments Boot Camp - in Half Moon Bay on August 6th and 7th... Also, an optional half day course on Data In Payments - August 8th, also in Half Moon Bay. Join Carol, Scott and Russ for lively, interactive sessions - register now!
- Follow Glenbrook Partners on LinkedIn! -