On the web:
- How many payments professionals does it take to hire a bike? Three! (A story of Chip & PIN) - Payments Views - Glenbrook's Erin McCune tries to rent a bicycle in London - without a chip card...
- Mobile money in the UK - Tomorrow's Transactions - "There are significant populations in developed markets that closely match the characteristics of mobile money customers in the emerging markets, and there is a clear opportunity for the right mobile money propositions."
- Beyond Bitcoin: Your Guide to Digital Currencies - Mashable - "Think of digital currency as an Esperanto that people are actually beginning to speak."
On the wires:
- First Data Leverages Bank Relationships with Latest Mobile Payment Solution for Merchants - "Pogo> works by allowing a merchant to combine a web-enabled smartphone or tablet with a mobile application and secure mobile card reader to create a point-of-sale (POS) device that leverages First Data’s proven technology…"
- SecureKey Brings Hardware-Based Security to MasterPass Digital Commerce Platform - "MasterPass is a perfect example of how Intel IPT working with briidge.net DNA can provide a hardware root of trust that can be utilized by multi-factor authentication solutions for identity protection and transaction verification."
Upcoming from Glenbrook:
- Summer Camp! - A special summer session of our popular Payments Boot Camp - in Half Moon Bay on August 6th and 7th... Also, an optional half day course on Data In Payments - August 8th, also in Half Moon Bay. Join Carol, Scott and Russ for lively, interactive sessions - register now!
- Follow Glenbrook Partners on LinkedIn! -