MasterCard made a number of announcements this week at Mobile World Congress 2013 in Barcelona.
- MasterCard Introduces MasterPass – The Future of Digital Payments
- mFoundry and MasterCard to Deliver Digital Wallets Services to Banks
- MasterCard and Orange Join Forces to Deliver Leading Mobile Payments in Spain
- VeriFone and MasterCard to Demonstrate Omni-Channel Checkout Experience to Merchants and Consumers
- Social Media Study Shows Interest and Confusion Over Mobile Payments
Additional information about what MasterCard is doing at the Mobile World Congress is available here.