Spring payments boot camps in New York and Palo Alto, a special B2B strategy workshop, and a new Virtual Currencies Report…
- Payments Boot Camps – Two day “deep dive” into the industry, $2,195
- Apr 10-11, 2012: New York, NY - Bryan Derman and Carol Coye Benson
- May 16-17, 2012: Palo Alto, CA - Jay DeWitt and Carol Coye Benson
- Special Workshop - Understanding Opportunities in B2B Payments
- May 18, 2012: Palo Alto, CA – Carol Coye Benson and Erin McCune
- Virtual Currency Report
- A new Glenbrook research report, covering Facebook Credits, Microsoft Points, PlaySpan Ultimate Points, Tencent Q Coin, Second Life Linden Dollars, World of Warcraft Gold, various Zynga currencies, and the experimental BitCoin digital currency.
And stay tuned! Next week Glenbrook will announce a special advanced workshop - “Payments 2012” – for Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp alumni only!